This auction is for a Woman's Sewing Chair, also known as a Ladies Chair, or a Nursing Chair. It is a Rocker.
I believe that the back of the chair is birds-eye maple and the bottom of the chair is maple. I think that two chairs were taken and made into one at some point. It has been repaired and married.
I don't believe the cane bottom is hand-sewn; however it is tight and is in great shape.
The chair from the top to the floor measures about 33", from the top to the seat is about 21", the seat is about 2", and from the seat to the floor is about 12 1/2". From the legs to the floor is about 15". The seat is about 16 1/2" deep and 17" wide at the widest point.
The rocker is sturdy. It shows some normal wear, for instance some scratches on the left side of the seat. All-in-all it is in really great shape.
You must see the pics to appreciate.
Sold as is.
Please see pictures.
Thank you for looking at my auction.
If you have any questions please ask before bidding.
If you would like to see more pictures, please email me and I will send them ASAP.
• By bidding on this auction you understand and agree with all the Terms and Conditions listed here
• We reserve the right to cancel bids or end the auction early Illinois residents must pay appropriate state and local taxes
• If you're not happy, we're not happy
• We try our best to accurately describe the item listed in this auction - size, color, material it's made of, etc.
• If you have ANY questions about this item, please ask BEFORE bidding
• Give us sufficient time to answer any questions (i.e. - not 10 minutes before the auction ends)
• Understand all the terms listed here
• PayPal (Preferred)
• Cash on pick-up is also welcome
WARRANTY & RETURNS
• We do not offer refunds. We will describe the items as accurately as we can. All items are brought in by third parties and has a description provided. We are not experts so please email us before bidding if you have ANY questions or extra information you think we should know.
• Please email us directly if you do not receive an invoice within 24 hours of the end of auction (business day).
• We do not answer questions after noon on Sat. or all day Sun. We ship 6 days a week.
• Payment must be received within 7 days of end of auction or item will be re-listed and an unpaid item claim will be filed against you.
• PLEASE DO NOT BID ON AN ITEM THAT YOU DO NOT INTEND TO PAY FOR, YOUR PURCHASE IS CONSIDERED A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT AND COSTS ALL OF US TIME AND MONEY