An awesome early airplane/aviation lithograph print by renowned aviation artist Charles Hubbell
Know someone into the history of aviation, especially the big planes of WWII and their pilots at the start of the USA entering the War? This will be a gift not soon forgotten.
An original not often offered Charles Hubbell litho.
- Up for bid is: 1954 Charles Hubbell Lithograph "Jersey Ringel Rides the Wing in a Loop - 1921. Pilot: Billy Brock. New York, NY ." All stats for the plane are given.
Due to rise in postal rates, International shipping on this item is $28.00 securely packaged in a very large photo mailer. Please do not bid if you do not want to pay this price. I make no profit on this and does not even include my packaging costs.
$8.00 USA Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirm. No shipping to the Middle East.
- Approximate overall size is 16 5/8" x 14". I will not roll these prints; you will receive them in the same condition as they were printed 63 years ago.
- Signed: Charles H. Hubbell in the print. The original oils of these paintings are in the Smithsonian.
- Condition of this item: Over one half century old and NMint, stored flat in archival quality sleeves.
- An original vintage aviation litho print that will be a memorable gift – or just a fantastic addition to your collection of vintage airplanes.
- Guaranteed old and original from the date stated above. Not a reproduction print!
- Your print will be delivered in an archival quality sleeve with backing board.
- s/h on this $8 Priority Mail within the USA including delivery confirmation. Insurance optional but recommended.
Charles Hubbell was the world’s best-known artist-historian of the early air age. He began painting winners of the National Air Races for Thompson Products (which eventually became TRW) in 1939. These paintings were used for an annual calendar that Thompson Products produced. Each calendar featured a theme. Hubbell’s paintings were known for their extraordinary detail. During his 30-year association with TRW, Hubbell created 32 calendars and more than 375 individual oil paintings.