O-Mail is a private, secure onsite mail system within OnlineAuction.com.
All OnlineAuction.com registered users have their own free O-Mail account, which is totally private and separate from any Email account.
Click O-Mail in your "Buyer Hub" and "Seller Hub", located in the gray Auction Manager Menu bar at the top of any page to send, receive and store your messages to and from other registered users.
- Read your O-Mail simply by clicking the O-Mail tab in your "Buyer Hub" or "Seller Hub". This will take you directly to your "O-Mail In-Box".
- Click on the text in the "Subject" box and the message will be displayed. All messages in your Inbox can remain for a maximum of 60 days from receipt before being automatically sent to the trash.
- Reply - Click this button if you want to reply to this message.
- Send To Trash - Click here if you want to delete the message.
- Spam - If you click this button, this user will be blocked from sending you any more O-Mails.
- Go to the O-Mail page in either the Buyer Hub or the Seller hub. You will be taken to you O-Mail inbox. Here is where you will find any messages that have been sent to you by other members.
- Click on the "Compose" button to open a new blank O-Mail page.
- In the "To" text box, just type in the username of the member you want this O-Mail to be sent to.
- Fill in the "Subject" text box. It is always a good idea to use the auction number or description in this box so the receiving member will know what auction you are referring to.
- Compose your message in the large text box.
- The text editor at the bottom of the box may be used to enhance your message as you see fit.
- Click the "Send" button when you have finished and want your message to be sent.
- All OnlineAuction.com registered users have their own free O-Mail account.
- It works like email except that it is all done within OnlineAuction.com, privately and securely.
- You can send, receive, and store all of your auction related messages in one neat location, separate from your public email.